- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups stock
- 2 pints sugar snap peas, washed, trimmed and chopped into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 bunch dill, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 bunch Scallions, sliced thin (white and green parts)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Add quinoa and stock to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low simmer and cover. Cook for about 15 minutes. When finished turn off heat but leave covered for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the apple cider vinegar, oil and mustard to small bowl and whisk.
- Combine together the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Fluff the quinoa with a fork and add to the bowl. Then drizzle with the prepared dressing and stir to combine.
- Serve warm, room temperature or chill in the fridge.